Michelle Armstrong is the Treasurer of imagine1day and currently works as the Director of Merchandising with lululemon athletica. She is passionate about her family, work, health and laughter. Michelle imagines a day when every child can be a child.
"This too, will pass." (It helps me through the tough times and reminds me to appreciate and enjoy the goot times). - My Grandpa.
My top three goals:
- I travel to Ethiopia to see the schools we have built and to meet the children and communities that imagine1day has impacted
- I have paid off our mortgage
- I break 1:40:00 in a half marathon (my personal best so far is 1:42:02)
What am I currently...
- Reading The Baby's Table I am absolutely clueless about what and how to feed my seven month old daughter!
- Listening to to the Bill Good Show on 980AM in the mornings. I could never listen to it when I was working and I find the topics and guests really interesting
- Learning about Macs. I went to my first iPhoto workshop this past month and I had no idea my computer could do all that! My holiday cards this year are going to rock
- Loving my community. My maternity leave has allowed me to take the time to explore my community and I am so touched and inspired by all the amazing people I have had the chance to meet